Store this product at Room Temperature – Do Not Refrigerate.
Quicksilver Nanoemulsified Hista-Aid™ elegant formula can provide support for seasonal sufferers through an innovative blend of flavonoids, Vitamin C and Diindolylmethane (DIM).
- Each 1 mL of NanoEmulsified Hista-Aid™ delivers 85 mg of Quali™-C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate) , 11 mg of sodium (as Sodium Ascorbate) 8 mg of quercetin dihydrate, 10 mg of luteolin extract, 60 mg of phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and 5 mg of Diindolylmethane (DIM). A serving size is 2 pumps. Each bottle contains 50 one ml servings.
- Support for seasonal sufferers
- Can help inhibit excess histamine release
- Can support the body’s own master antioxidant switch
- Can assist the body’s ability to break down histamine
Mast cells play a powerful role in allergies. Flavonoids are polyphenolic plant compounds that can inhibit mast cell activity and resulting histamine release. Two of the most effective flavonoids are quercetin and luteolin.
Vitamin C can support normal immune system function and diamine oxidase (DAO), an enzyme that metabolizes and inactivates excess histamine.
A key centerpiece of this innovative formula is its novel focus on Nrf2, our body’s master antioxidant switch, which regulates over 200 genes involved in detoxification. Both DIM and quercetin have been shown to help support Nrf2 activity.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements can help to nourish your cells with phosphatidylcholine as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more efficiently.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If pregnant, consult a physician before use. Use within 60 days of opening.